Pure Argan Oil makes all the difference. Certified Organic by EcoCert.For Argan Oil's Health Benefits and Nutritional Facts:CLICK HERE
Uses for Argan Oil:
Argan Oil is used only for seasoning and never for cooking. Very characteristic for its nutty taste and exotic flavor, it enchances the taste and scents of:
* Vegetarian and oriental dishes. Vegetables (sweet pepper, tomato, green, salad, courgettes, sweet potato)
* Cooked dishes: couscous, seafood (salmon, trout, shrimps, and lobster…)
* Spaghetti, rice with veggies, and other pasta dishes.
* Dry vegetable dishes: lentils, French bean or chickpea.
* Scrambled eggs and other egg dishes
* Bread and crepes.
* Pastes: Almond paste (Amlou), Zahtar paste.