, found only in Southern Morocco, has been sought after for years by chefs, top gourmets and enlightened home cooks for its delicacy. It has a characteristic nutty flavor and enhances the taste and aroma of many dishes. It is truly a rare and exotic treat.Pure Argan Oil makes all the difference. Certified Organic.
For Argan Oil's Health Benefits and Nutritional Facts:CLICK HEREUses for Argan Oil
Argan Oil is used only for seasoning and never
for cooking. Very characteristic
for its nutty taste and exotic flavor, it enchances the taste and scents of:
* Vegetarian and oriental dishes. Vegetables (sweet pepper, tomato, green, salad,
courgettes, sweet potato)
* Cooked dishes: couscous, seafood (salmon, trout, shrimps, and lobster…)
* Spaghetti, rice with veggies, and other pasta dishes.
* Dry vegetable dishes: lentils, French bean or chickpea.
* Scrambled eggs and other egg dishes
* Bread and crepes.
* Pastes: Almond paste (Amlou), Zahtar paste. Pricing:
150 ml (5.1 oz) bottle: $29.95 PHOTO NOTE: Bottle on right is the 150ml size that ships. Photo is merely a reflection of the two sizes we offer to accurately portray the difference between a 150ml and a 250ml bottle.