Ingredients (serves 4)
• 1/4 cup (3 tbs) Zahtar Spice Blend
• 1 lb skinless chicken breast fillets
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
• 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine
• 3/4 cup (185ml) chicken stock
• 1 1/2 cups (270g) couscous grains
• 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
• 2 oranges, peeled, segmented, juice reserved (about 50ml)
• 1/2 cup cilantro
• 1 tsp ground cumin
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rub the Zahtar Spice Blend all over the chicken. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes each side until golden. Transfer to a roasting pan and cook in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Wipe the frying pan with paper towel, then heat over medium-high heat. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the stock. Bring to the boil, add the couscous, remove from heat, cover and stand for 5 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir in the pine nuts, orange segments and coriander leaves.
5. Whisk the remaining olive oil and reserved orange juice in a small bowl with cumin. Add to the couscous and gently combine.
6. Slice the chicken breasts and serve on top of the couscous.